Friday, December 3, 2010

Really Cool Final Presentations...

We got to the end of the road this trimester.... but there are many good memories that will accompany us for a very long time.. I want to thank all of my students for all the great things and fun we shared together. You all are really special to me and I end up this trimester with a smile on my face, because I know you guys are wonderful and that you'll do all you should do to be the best in your career and your life. Thanks for sharing and the patience and the love. Here I'll post some of the Final Project slides... Way to go! a warm hug to you all.

Level 5  K502


K502.... Amarilis Martinez and Iraida Abreu
Level 3 .. S332.. Giovanni Sarmiento

H312 .... Oscar Vazquez and Belgilbel Lobo


Keep on shining Love and Peace!

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Teacher, thanks for those words.
We have lots of fun talking and researching about wayuu life but you missed our presentation.
Check that out and publish the right one please =P